Improved safety and liquidity creates ethical outcomes and better investment returns
Dear Vegan Investor,
Let’s face it. Investing in publicly-traded stocks is a terrible way to vote with your investment dollars for a vegan world.
- The public stock markets today are primarily places for VC funds to pump and dump their holdings onto the general public.
- Plant-based firms that don’t IPO are often forced to merge with animal-exploiting conglomerates to provide profits to their VC backers.
- Most people who invested in Beyond Meat and Oatly have paper losses nearing 100% while private VC funds walked off with all the profits.
Investing in vegan friends and family rounds and equity crowdfunding campaigns is even more risky.
- Most vegan startups raising capital using either of these two approaches will never have a liquidity event, leaving investors with 100% losses.
- Without strong guidance and oversight regarding business operations and finance, most vegan companies will fail to achieve their goals.
VC-style investing was designed for the tech sector. It is the wrong way to finance the ethically-motivated, vegan-led companies that are transforming the economy.
Over 2000 vegan-led companies are currently seeking capital today. At best, only about 1 in 200 will ever receive any capital from VC funds, vegan or otherwise.
Vegan Launch’s pioneering participation and liquidity approaches for investors worldwide provides a whole new way to grow the global vegan movement.
There is no shortage of ethical capital
The chart below shows that $30 trillion is held in the public investment portfolios of people who care about animals, the environment, and human health. There is no shortage of ethical investors eager to help build a vibrant new economy!
Vegan ethical investments are all around us
The opportunities are equally vast. Vegan Launch has identified $15 trillion of vegan investment opportunities across a wide range of industry sectors.
Vegan Launch’s Solutions
Our two innovative approaches let every ethical investor help finance vegan-led businesses around the world, from small restaurants to scalable enterprises.
Vegan Launch Syndicate
- Investors of any capacity, anywhere in the world, can join our investor syndicate to receive email and text alerts on new funding projects.
- The Syndicate helps grow revenue-generating, vegan-led companies like restaurants, permaculture farms, and plant-based medical clinics, not pie-in-the-sky tech projects.
- Our unique Convertible Equity approach allows Syndicate members to convert initial equity investments into cash or repayable loans once companies have profitable cashflow.
- There is no cost to join the Vegan Launch Syndicate. We do not receive commissions on member investments.
Grassroots Vegan Fund
Vegan Launch is building a publicly-traded vegan business development fund to expand on the Syndicate concept and finance large numbers of vegan startups while solving the ethical liquidity challenge for the public ethical investor market.
The Grassroots Vegan Fund is intended to list on the NASDAQ, providing liquidity for all investors and permanent capital to vegan-led startups of every type. This innovative public structure eliminates the need for pump and dump IPO’s or mergers with animal-exploiting conglomerates in order to provide investor liquidity.
As a public investment product, the Fund can expand global awareness about the plant-based lifestyle via its own broad-based marketing and PR efforts. This will help grow the companies in the fund and expand the entire vegan movement.
Thank you very much for reading this page, and for considering participating in Vegan Launch’s mission to use finance, business, and the human spirit to build the most enjoyable, healthy, and peaceful vegan future we can imagine!
Founder, Vegan Launch